Sunday 23 February 2014

Protein Shake! What?! ProFit!

Okay I love Gyms!  I used to practically live at one!  But that last 10 lbs  impossible to be gone!  Now it is my last 20lbs .... Eh!
I can't believe that more gyms do not offer It Works products!  But that is likely because they don't know!   I think that using the wrap to get that inspiration is a great tool! 
You do not get results after 45 Minutes at a Gym but you Do if you
Wrap Before you Work Out,  Work Out with Wrap on then Check out your 45 Minute Wrap!  
Another thing that I know is that Fitness Trainers try to help people diet!  This is a great way to throw in some extra products including the Greens, ProFit and Energy Bars!  Also throwing in some Fat Fighters and ThermoFit is just going to get them to their goals faster!  I love that because like we say at It Works, Dream then Re-Dream!
Best of all for Personal Trainers and Gyms and people on a healthy get fit mission:
IT WORKS IS SIMPLE!! 
Add Profit to Any Shake Or Drink with Water!
What I love is the fact that you can BAKE with it!  I just simply take my favourite reciepes and substitute 1/2 the sugar with ProFit!!
 
Yummy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment